Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome Home!

This is my first attempt at blogging, and while I have a broad idea of what I envision it to become, I will be focusing it more as it grows. It is called Interactive Real Estate for a reason. In today's technological world, gone are the days when people looked for a house to buy in the news paper. Then... you got a minuscule ad with no information about the house, and a poor B&W image the size of a postage stamp to entice you to come see this house! WOW!

Today's buyer has a huge amount of information available to them at the click of a mouse, and they can find out about the locale, school stats, neighborhood attractions, and so much more. So yes folks, I have thrown away the newspaper, and brought my efforts to the web. I find myself also looking to add all kinds of new gadgets to become more accessible to my clients. Hey! It's a great reason to buy new toys, and write them off on my taxes. I can now be reached by cell, email, texting, YIM, and this blog. so if you have a question or comment, post it here and I will attempt to answer it as soon as possible. I look forward to giving great service to my clients, and this is just one more way that I have found to do that.

Thank you for stopping by and taking time out of your busy day to read this. I know your time is valuable, so I will try to make the content on here worth perusing. If you are thinking of visiting Columbus, Indiana, contact me and I will help with any questions you may have concerning our local attractions, and if you are thinking of moving here...

Welcome Home!

Monty Craig, Spoon Real Estate LLC.
http://www.spoonrealestate.com/
812-376-0761

No comments: